2019 Simplicity Signature Pro Professional-Duty P2128 (1696928)
There's no job too large for these models. The Signature Pro dual-stage snow blowers have all the features a professional would demand and then some. They feature Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV engines, integrated channel handles and commercial-grade transmissions.
- Velocity™ Throwing System: Quickly clears heavy snow and throws it 40% farther¹, making snow removal ¹Time, capacity and snow throwing ability can be greatly affected by conditions (model 2132 compared to model H1730E and model P2132 compared to P2132E).
- Dual LED Headlights With Courtesy Path Lighting: Provides increased visibility by illuminating the path being cleared.
- Heavy-Duty Performance: The rugged commercial-grade handles and control make this unit very durable and easy-to-use. A heavy-gauge steel serrated auger cuts through hard-packed snow delivering a top performance in harsh conditions.
- Powerful Snow Engines: Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engines are specifically designed for winter weather and are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20°F.*: *Conditions will apply. See the operator manual or visit briggsandstratton.com for complete details.
- Power Boost™: A Simplicity exclusive system that automatically adjusts the power to the auger and impeller as it senses the depth and density of the snow. This enables the operator to maintain optimum performance in the heaviest snow. Watch the Simplicity Power Boost™ in action!
- Electric Chute And Control Pod: Easily adjusts the chute rotation and deflector angle to provide pin-point accuracy with a simple push of a button.
- Heated Hand Grips: Heated hand grips keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
- Model: 1696928
- Clearing Width (in): 28
- Intake Height (in): 23
- Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 21.00
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 5.9.0
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Deflector: Electric
- Dual-Trigger Steering: Yes
- Ground Speed-FWD (mph): 5
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 16 x 6.5
- Free Hand™ Control: Standard
- Headlight: Dual LED
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Snow Cab: Optional
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-Year
- Marketing Clearing Width: 28
- Marketing Model: P2128
- Throwing Distance (ft)**: 60 w/Power Boost™
- Auger Type: Serrated Steel
- Auger Diameter (in): 14
- Skid Shoes: Deluxe Steel Reversible
- Engine Model: 2100 Professional Series™
- Engine Displacement: 420
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
- Drive Type: Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- EasyTurn™: Standard
- Ground Speed-REV (mph): 2
- Panel Type: Commercial-Grade Steel
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Drift Cutters: Optional
- Tire Chains: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 1-Year
- Engine Type
- 2100 Professional Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 420 cc
- 28 in.
- Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Max Discharge
- 60 ft. w/Power Boost™
- Drive Type
- Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 6.5 in.