2019 Simplicity Champion XT (5901258)
Welcome to commercial character and performance that exceeds your expectations. With the heavy-duty frame, unique front and rear suspension, commercial drive system and a Briggs & Stratton® Engine, the Champion™ XT Zero-turn mower promises years of quality performance.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles: Designed for commercial applications, the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are capable of delivering up to 225 ft-lbs of continuous torque for smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control in a durable package.
- Height-Of-Cut: The easy-to-use, foot-operated 14-position height-of-cut control can be moved in .25-inch increments from 1.5- to 4.5-inches and is clearly visible to the operator.
- Powerful Engine: Designed to perform under harsh, demanding conditions. With its patented five-step integrated cyclonic air management system, the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine provides ultimate dust and debris protection for extended engine life.
- Mower Suspension & Comfort: Simplicity offers comfortable commercial mowing with rear-wheel patented suspension system for increased lawn mowing productivity and comfortable high-back seat, adjustable steering levers, convenient controls and padded footrests.
- Fabricated Mowing Deck: The rugged welded mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel with reinforced top, side skirts, corners and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. Now with limited lifetime warranty**.
- Pivoting Front Axle: The pivoting front axle not only has ride-damping front shocks that offer hours of comfortable lawn mowing; it also supports the mower and allows the mower to follow ground contours without scalping the grass.
- Rear Bumper: Three steel bars wrap-around the rear of the zero turn, protecting the mower engine and the operating components from damage during mowing.
- Model: 5901258
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Battery(cca): 350
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 11 - 10
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 14-Foot Assist
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front/Rear Roller
- Cargo Bed +: N/A
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard, steel rear
- Assembled Width (in): 63
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: Lifetime
- Marketing Model: 25/48
- Engine Model: Commercial Series V-Twin
- Power Rating *: 25.0
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Throttle
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400®
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: 1.5 x 2 Welded Steel
- Seat: 18 High-Back with Armrests
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Spindle: Commercial-Grade
- Steering: Twin-Levers
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Assembled Length (in): 78
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Fixed
- Assembled Height (in): 68
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative 48" mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn.
- Hitch Attachment Kit: Creates attachment method for dump cart, making landscape work easy!
- Turbo-Pro™ Twin Grass Catcher: This system collects grass clippings for a clean finish. Utilizes oversized drive and idler pulleys, combined with a long drive belt for cooler running and maximum belt life. Capacity: 8.5 bushels
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Armrest Kit: Mow in more comfort by adding these optional armrests to your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series V-Twin
- 724 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400®
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 11 - 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.