2018 STIHL FC 91
Call for Price
A professional, curved-shaft edger with high blade speed, a low-emission engine, and more.
Add a professionally landscaped look to sidewalks, walkways and driveways with the STIHL FC 91 edger. With its large 710 cc fuel tank and low-emission engine, this professional edger delivers 30% longer run times than the FC 90. It features a vertical pleated air filter for better filtration and STIHL-exclusive IntelliCarb™ technology for maximum RPMs when air filter begins to clog. It also features one touch stop and a simplified starting procedure enabled by the semi-automatic choke lever. It's a must-have for high-volume landscaping professionals.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable depth wheel: The adjustable depth wheel allows user to control the depth of the cut.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight: 6.0 kg (13.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:1.235 8,100 rpm
- Power Source: gas
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- 13.2 lb. (6.0 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.0 oz. (710 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)